- We will NEVER sell or give your personal information to anyone else.
- We will not give your email address to anyone else
Toponetea.com knows how important the privacy of your personal information is, and we appreciate your trust in doing business with us. Our guiding principal for privacy is that we will never give your personal information to any other person, organization or company.
The information we collect
In order to be able to ship tea products to you, we collect personal information from you such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Zip code. Note that we do NOT collect or store any payment information – credit card numbers and so on – when you pay for products on Toponetea that information is transferred in an encrypted form directly to your financial organization, not to us.
In general, you can visit our site anonymously, without needing to give us any personal information. The only times we need to collect any personal information is when you buy a product or register with our site.
Shop with confidence
- Financial Information Security
Toponetea will not receive or store any of your financial information. We use Braintree as Payment Gateway, by which your credit card and Paypal information will be encrypted transferred and managed. Braintree is the branch company of Paypal and meets the highest industry standards and guidelines - Level 1 PCI compliance.
- Personal Information Security
By using the strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root for whole site SSL encryption, as well as passing the strictest True BusinessID® Extended Validation (EV) SSL certification, all your information will be encrypted transferred and managed. Meanwhile, we promise never reveal any of your personal information to any third party.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to allow us to identify you when you logon or register with our site, help analyze our web page usage; personalize our services and content and measure promotional effectiveness.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline or delete our cookies at any time if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of the functionality of our site (most notably the ability to logon or purchase tea products)